Friday, July 6, 2012

Club Penguin July 2012 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

A new penguin style catalog has arrived on the club penguin island today in the gift shop. There is a new good variety of items that members can get with coins. There are new and old dancing items for your penguin to wear. Take a look at the new penguin style catalog below:






To get this hidden item click on the music note nearest to the middle of the page. The newest item are perfect for the Ultimate Jam Party coming to the island on July 19. Which is your favorite item or suite in the catalog? To let me know which is your favorite, you can leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. My favourite outfit is the one with the 3 paint splodges on.

    P.S. my penguin is Alakay2211 please add me as a friend.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Alakay2211. I will add you as my friend on club penguin. A buddy request should come up when you get on again.

    ~Commdergree8~

    ReplyDelete