Monday, March 5, 2012

Club penguin Puffle Party Sneak Peeks

When I was on Ronnp09's blog I saw the sneak peek of the puffle party. It looks like you are going to be able to be a puffle at the party. Now club penguin will not be club penguin but club puffle. There will be new hats for the puffles such as clown hair, football helmet, skater hat, Artist hat, and puffle launch helmat. Well I hope you like the new puffle party sneak peek. Well here it is.








                  

                  

                  

                  

                  

                  

                  

                  

                  

                  
Well I hope you like the new sneak peek of the puffle party and It looks like it is going to be a awesome puffle party this month.Credit Goes to Ronnp09. If you did like it you can just comment to let me know if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment