Thursday, January 26, 2012

Club Penguin Newspaper 327

Club Penguin released anew newspaper today and it has to much information for me. The new newspaper has information about the upcoming fashion show on club penguin and some details for some more upcoming events. Well here's the new newspaper, enjoy.


                                           Upcoming Events
                                           Feb.2: Penguin Style Catalog
                                           Feb.2: Fashion Show
                                           Feb.9: The Stage
                                           Feb.9: New Pin



Well I hope you like the new newspaper and the information as much as I do. If you like some of the new information then just let me know in a comment, bye.

2 comments:

  1. do you think there will be a new catalogue for the fashion show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not to sure about a catalog but if they did that would be awesome.


    ~Commdergree8~

    ReplyDelete